This may be your first property purchase, or you may be looking to up-grade or downsize depending on your family circumstances. It could also be your first investment property or an additional property in your portfolio of investment homes. No matter the circumstances, you will find our services professional and friendly.
We’d love to help you through the property buying process, including finding a property within your price range.
We make searching for residential property listings as convenient as possible - using the Smart Home Vision website, you'll be able to view property descriptions, maps and photographs of the properties on offer.
When you speaking to our independent agent, we can provide you with further information about the properties that best suit your lifestyle and help you streamline your search to find homes that are easily accessible to schools, public transport, restaurants and hospitals, and other amenities. We also specialise in eco homes and have a selection of homes on the market that will provide energy efficiency in their design and encompass lifestyle.
From start to finish, our agent at Smart Home Vision will provide a personal service and can assist you in the property purchasing process, making it an easy experience.
Let the team at Smart Home Vision help you achieve your real estate dream.
Main steps with buying a home
- Narrow down region or suburb of interest for the purchase of a residential home or investment property
- Determine your budget including purchase of home and on-costs
- Should you need to borrow funds for the purchase of your home; contact your bank or broker and obtain a loan pre-approval
- Choose a Conveyancer to represent you in the legal transfer of the property
- Plan the move and connection of services
- Or prepare the home for rental and talk to our Property Management Team about our services.