Ready to move in and enjoy!
Make this your home and enjoy an Adelaide Hills lifestyle at the award winning Aston Hills Estate with modern conveniences and only 35 minutes to the city.
This beautiful passive solar design 4 bedroom home built in 2020 includes two living areas and outdoor alfresco overlooking the hills and Mt Barker Summit. It offers the ultimate comfortable living all year round by optimizing natural light, cross ventilation and reducing temperature transition with extra insulation in ceiling, internal and external walls hence minimizing running costs in electricity.
Ideally located in a cul-de-sac, the property is family friendly and easy maintenance with attractive landscaped garden that includes covered decking area for entertainment, outdoor firepit with gabion wall seating and lawn areas for pets, kids and relaxing; great for entertaining friends and family.
Some of the great features in design of this home you will enjoy:
• Entrance to the home through an alleyway that leads to the porch with hard wood timber decking and flows to entrance door hallway that has 3m high ceiling and terrazzo tiled floor
• Spacious lounge with double glazed windows, quality wool carpet and blinds is the perfect area for a quiet space or entertainment
• Modern kitchen and dining area has raked ceiling of 2.7 to 3.7 m heights offering open space. The kitchen boast plenty of storage cupboards, pantry and island bench plus quality stainless steel appliances
• Family room leads to landscaped courtyard on Eastern side and to covered Alfresco area with Merbau hardwood timber decking; a space perfect for entertaining friends and family
• Master bedroom is of a good size and has timber flooring, curtains, built-in robe and Ensuite with vanity, toilet and good size shower
• Bedroom 2 and 3 both have timber flooring, BIR and curtains
• Bedroom 4 or Study offers multi-purpose
• Main three-way bathroom has powder room, separate toilet as well as deep bath and double shower
• Laundry is functional and has access to outside service area
• Double Garage is totally insulated with picture window, concrete floor and has auto lift-up door plus separate side door access.
Other features include:
– Solar System – approx. 6kW
– Northern aspect to all living areas
– Hebel panels to front of house and garage
– Fibre optic internet with connections to all bedrooms, lounge, family
room and kitchen
– 5000Lt rainwater tank
– Colour bond garden shed
– Landscaped garden including retaining walls, fruit trees, gardens beds
and lawn areas fully irrigated with drip lines and pop-up sprinklers.
From the comfort of home, you will experience the sun rises over spectacular views of a magnificent significant gumtree, the Mt Barker Summit and a farming area which changes in having Kangaroos, Cows and Horses depending on the day. The treasured tree also has a range of visiting birds including Rosellas, Owls, Magpies, Cockatoos and Ducks. A prime view location!
Aston Hills Estate is an award-winning Mount Barker address with expansive village-like community close to the Regional Sports Hub, Golf course, Mountain Bike trail, Laratinga Wetlands, School and Early Learning centre. Local projected vision also includes an Indoor Aquatic and Leisure Centre, Cosmopolitan Shops, Walking trails and a School.. A quick walk to the wetland ponds, near the community exercise machines where you can drop in at the Local Café while being near nature.
This is lifestyle at its best and be quick to visit and see for yourself !
For further information or a private inspection, call Sylvie Clarke on 0411 191 005
PLEASE NOTE:- Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Smart Home Vision will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect.
COVID 19 MYSAGOV QR SCANNING – Please be advised to follow and adhere to the direction of the SA Government, everyone who is attending any inspection will be required to scan the QR code on their phone & enter in your details at the door before entry.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 729 m²
- 2 Carport