UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY! - NEW PRICE RANGE: $440,000 - $460,000
OPEN SAT, 5 OCT, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
OPEN, SUN, 6 OCT, 1:00 – 2:00 PM
OR INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Great opportunity to own this amazing North facing four bedroom family home improved by the current owners to include now 6 living zones including a formal lounge/dining area, separate kitchen and dining area, separate study, two bathrooms, a gathering-guaranteed all-weather spacious outdoor entertaining area and separate large self-contained studio or granny flat. It also offers secure parking for cars, caravan or boat.
Only minutes to Goolwa township and the popular river and beach lifestyle, this spacious home is set on a 762 m2 block—simply the perfect home for buyers looking to work from home or needing more space for the family.
• Formal Entrance leading to lounge and dining area plus separate multi-purpose study
• Followed by new modern kitchen with quality appliances such as Smeg Oven and electric induction hot plates (Beaumatic), and Blanco Dishwasher. It has a walk-in pantry, plenty of bench and storage space and breakfast bar. It overlooks the family/dining area with purposely designed built-in cupboards and, for cooling & heating, has a split system R/C Air-conditioner
• Master bedroom with alcove bay window has WIR and BIR, ceiling fan plus Ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 all have BIR, carpet, ceiling fans and vertical blinds. Bedroom 2 has tiled floor, BIR and vertical blinds.
• Large paved 8 x 7.3 m Entertainment area with gable roof, perfect for entertaining friends and family
• Separate lined built studio of 9 x 5.8m in size has double sliding doors for access, floating floor, electricity and lighting, windows and option to add small bathroom with toilet with plumbing already installed
• Main bathroom includes powder room, bath and shower plus separate toilet. Close by is linen and broom cupboard. The laundry has built-ins and overhead cupboards plus easy access to extension area
• Side verandah on Western side of the home has a fernery, fishpond with waterfall and more covered space for entertainment of quiet peaceful retreat.
Other features include:
• 8 x 3.7 m workshop with concrete floor, electricity and lighting plus café blinds that are removable if needed
• 16.5 x 3.7 m extended carport with auto roller door and 2.66 m clearance allowing to park up to 4 cars or two cars and a caravan and/or boat depending on size of vehicles. It is separated into two sections with an iron gate to allow the yard to be totally secure for children or pets
• Back garden has a 5 x 2.8m shed with timber frame, gable roof, window and door
• 2 x 22,000 Lt rainwater tanks plumbed to the house and to tap in the kitchen and also connected to garden
• New Electric 250Lt Hot Water system
• Solar System with inverter
• 2 x Derby Heat Bank heaters; one in the lounge and one in the family room.
This home offers all you need for comfortable living, lifestyle and option to work from home—just an amazing opportunity for a family, investor or retirees downsizing.
For further information or a private inspection, please contact Sylvie Clarke on 0411 191 005
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 762 m²
- 4 Carport