Eco Lifestyle at its best with low maintenance
SUCH A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A GREAT ECO HOME DESIGN – FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION, CALL SYLVIE CLARKE ON 0411 191 005
As you walk into this beautiful home, you can feel a great sense of peace and tranquility and privacy.
Built in 2017 on 570 sqm of land, the home is immaculate with quality features right through the interior and great outdoor area spaces that connects with its surroundings.
The combination of East—West orientation, building product selection and building techniques using best practice through-out the home, present great outcomes in passive heating and cooling.
Some of the main features of this beautiful home are:
• Hallway leading to bedroom 2 offering versatile use as a bedroom and or study has quality carpet, blinds and built-in robe with smoked mirror finish
• Bedroom 3 has carpet, curtains and BIR and is adjacent to main bathroom with ceiling to floor tiles, stylish stand-alone bath, large shower area, toilet and vanity
• Away from site laundry cupboard with shelving and room for dryer and washing machine
• Sensational Open plan living and modern kitchen design with pantry, integrated dishwasher, five burner gas stove, electric oven, Ceasarstone island bench top and plenty of storage space including plumbing and filter installation to fridge
• From the kitchen, you look out onto the dining and open plan living including large double glazed windows offer views on the north facing landscaped native garden attracting diverse bird life
• Great outdoor decking with plenty of space to entertain and dual retractable Shadeform shade-sails perfect to keep area cool in summer
• Spacious Master Bedroom Suite a real retreat away from the rest of the home on the Eastern side include walk through storage robes, northern side sliding door for easy access to its own separate outdoors and decking area looking out to native Reserve. A little added luxury with the spacious Ensuite with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, shower, double basin vanity and toilet.
The home is situated walking distance to the wetlands and only 400 m using walking-trails to the beach. Only a short drive to the very popular seaside township of Pt Elliot galleries, boutiques, cafes and restaurants. So close to all facilities and shops nearby with the new Bunnings, Coles and Aldi or Victor Harbor shop and services.
A wonderful property where the first impression is a feeling of space and complete harmony with its surroundings, of quality in its design and concept that will last through the time.
Make sure to come and visit and see for yourself this fantastic home – Truly unique and totally functional.
Take the time to visit this wonderful home and call Sylvie Clarke on 0411 191 005 to register for an inspection.
Please note: Due to Covid19, if you are planning to attend one of our open inspections, please be aware you will be required to provide the following:
* Full name
* Contact number and/or email address
Disclaimer – Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. However, it is best for prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 570 m²
- 2 Garage