STUNNING ARCHITECTURAL HOME DESIGNED FOR LIFESTYLE
This unique architectural home built on 599 m2 by SA Magor in 2014 is an example of sustainable design principles at Beyond Today Development, whereby it is self-sufficient in relation to energy and water. The perfectct home for anyone looking to invest and/or retire in a stylish discreet residence that offers comfort and lifestyle.
The combination of East—West orientation, product selection being mainly cladding, rammed earth and building techniques using best practice through-out the home, presents great outcomes in passive heating and cooling.
The floor plan design certainly accommodates for independent living and features:
• Entrance lobby with high ceilings, rammed earth feature wall, clever Velux large skylight ceiling blinds, electric windows offers an amazing introduction to this unique home
• Study has diversity in use and is a great space as an office close to living area
• Very stylish and functional modern kitchen design with neutral crisp white cupboards, light grey splash back and Brazilian granite for island bench and cook top area. It includes a walk-in pantry with inbuilt shelving, stainless steel appliances such as Bosch dishwasher, 5 x burner gas stove top, exhaust hood, electric wall oven and microwave
• Dining and lounge area offer a great space for entertainment looking out to the private courtyard with dual retractable Shadeform shade-sails. Both living spaces share a Regency large double-sided gas log heater that is a feature of architectural design but also adds to very efficient heating in winter
• From the kitchen, you look out onto the dining and open-plan living including more rammed earth feature wall, bi-fold doors connecting interior to exterior paved entertainment area. All provides a comfortable peaceful outlook
• Master bedroom is located on the western side of the home; a spacious room with WIR and its own French doors connecting to the courtyard and easy access to main bathroom
• Main bathroom is very stylish with great modern colours, standalone bath, double shower, toilet and vanity with Brazilian granite top and adjacent (third) linen cupboard
• Well-appointed laundry has in-built storage cupboards and two linen cupboards in hall-way to second bedroom
• Spacious second bedroom on the eastern side of the home offers its own retreat; a wonderful space for guests or as a teenage retreat. It has WIR and Ensuite comprising of double shower, toilet and vanity with Brazilian granite top.
• The home has high ceilings and large porcelain tiles through-out and Luxaflex Duette blinds to all windows that offer that extra insulation and privacy. Both bathrooms include solar skylights and heat lamps.
Other features included in the design of the home:
• Triple garage (3/4 car capacity) with lift-up door extra length space to park a pop-up caravan or boat
• Double glaze windows through-out the home (12mm gap)
• Crimsafe mesh on all external doors
• 5kWh Solar System has inverter that allows for battery storage, option to connect a generator in case of grid failure
• Underfloor heating with six separate zoning areas such as bathrooms, bedrooms, living area
• 2 x H/W systems— one is Solar with Elect Boost for the main part of the home (300L) and the second is an instant gas H/W system for 2nd bedroom Ensuite and Laundry
• 20,000 Lt rain water tank plumbed to the home and connected to the toilet and laundry. It has an auto switch to mains water when close to empty.
The first impression when walking into this beautiful home is a feeling of space & light, and complete harmony with its surroundings and of quality in its design. It is walking distance to the wetlands and only 500 m using walking-trails to the beach or 5-10 minutes' drive to cafes, restaurants, shops and facilities at Pt Elliot and Victor Harbor; it adds to the lifestyle.
Fantastic home design that offers quality living in beautiful surroundings
Truly unique, truly breathtaking and totally functional
For further information, contact Sylvie Clarke on 0411 191 005
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 8 m²
- Floor Area is 268 m²
- 3 Garage
- Open Fire Place