SPACIOUS LIFESTYLE BY THE SEA
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT – SAT 9 OCT, 11:30 AM TO 12:30 PM
Please book time and call Sylvie Clarke on 0411 191 005
So close to all that is Encounter Bay;- short stroll to the ocean, Franklin Parade, the boat ramp, Whalers Resort and The Bluff ; plus fantastic views of the Southern Ocean and coastline— ideal sea change lifestyle.
The front deck is an ideal location to have a quiet time, reading a book with a cup of tea. It leads to the Entrance of the home showcasing quality polished concrete floor adding an earthy feel to the character.
Some of the great features:-
• Spacious 'L' shaped Living area with slow combustion wood heater that is very effective on those cold winter days. Has plumbing connections for a small kitchenette;
• Flows to a separate Study/Bed 5 on northern side overlooking rear garden includes venetian blinds, downlights and ceiling fan—a quiet space to work in or extra guest room;
• Three of four good size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and downlights. Front Bed 4 has plantation blinds, other two with venetian blinds;
• Large main bathroom with vanity, toilet, shower and bath;
• Laundry with outside access to rear backyard.
• Open Plan living / Dining area includes R/C Split system Air-conditioner and two windows with plantation blinds. Slow combustion flue in upstairs area providing heating when slow combustion heater in use.
• Full width Terrace/decking width of house is a great space for entertaining and enjoying views of the hills and coastline including the Bluff and Wright Island;
• Modern country kitchen with built-ins, Walk-in pantry, stainless steel 90cm 6 x burner upright gas cooker, exhaust hood, double sink, microwave nook and plenty of bench space;
• Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and white venetian blinds plus double sided WIR and access to two way bathroom with vanity, toilet and double shower area.
Other features include:
•Approx 22,500Lt rainwater tank + 5000L small tank collecting water
from all roofs including workshop and plumbed to the whole house
•Allotment size 565m2
•Single carport with high clearance
•Rear workshop with double bays including separate roller doors,
has concrete floor, electricity and lighting.
Currently tenanted to December 2021
This property is a great option as an investment, holiday or family home
For further information or a private inspection, please call Sylvie Clarke on 0411 191 005
PLEASE NOTE:- Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Smart Home Vision will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect.
COVID 19 MYSAGOV QR SCANNING – Please be advised to follow and adhere to the direction of the SA Government, everyone who is attending any inspection will be required to scan the QR code on their phone & enter in your details at the door before entry.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 565 m²
- Floor Area is 213 m²
- 2 Garage