- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
A fantastic location for this recently completed passive design 5 Star rating apartment with North aspect situated on the third floor of Aries on the Park.
This is a great opportunity to reside in the heart of the very popular rejuvenated Bowden area with such cosmopolitan attributes walking distance to Plant4, IGA, The Gov, Entertainment Centre and public transport such as train, tram and bus.
The best features:
- Southern entrance to spacious terrace overlooking the community common courtyard and with access to lounge through sliding doors
- Open plan living with plenty of double glazed windows for natural light
- The modern kitchen is the centre hub with Fridge/Freezer, Gas top and
electric oven, Dishwasher, microwave nook and pantry. Plenty of storage space
- Dining area looks out to the northern side with natural cotton holland blinds, ceiling fan and access to second private terrace offering a great space to relax with a glass of wine or sunday brunch
- Master bedroom with BIR, carpet and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2/study is spacious and can be multi-purpose
- Main bathroom with double shower, vanity and toilet. Adjacent European laundry with washing machine, troth & shelving.
. secure parking for 1 car located in the basement with remote door
. access to GoGets car hire for 12 months as part of the Bowden
The community courtyard with outdoor furniture and covered pergola offers a great space to entertain friends and family.
Take advantage of what cosmopolitan Bowden has to offer including Plant4 every Friday evening food stalls with diverse choice of fares from around the world including local wines and other beverages.
Or you may choose to book at Jarmer's Kitchen located on Park Terrace for evening dinners or lazy Sunday brunch. You are also only minutes to Adelaide oval to watch sports or entertainment events, Next Gen Gym or the City.
Pets: No more than 5kg and with landlord approval
Lease Term: 12 months
Rent includes water, gas and TPG unlimited Wifi
Please apply through 1Form or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information or inspection, contact Sylvie Clarke on 0411 191 005 or Dianne Looyestyn on 0427 011 630Show More