- 80 sq m
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Rent: $410/Week Partly Furnished or $430/Week Furnished
Enjoy a lifestyle that is a practical example of nature and people friendly urbanisation with a view to better manage the use of energy, water and land, providing economic, health and environmental benefits.
The ground floor two-bedroom apartment has great passive design features that allow reduced cost of living without compromising on comfort, such as maximising natural light and cross ventilation, double glazed windows and insulation of internal and external walls for better protection from noise and temperature transition.
-Private terrace to front entrance of apartment offers space for plants and seating
- Open plan living with over 3.5m high ceilings
- Galley kitchen includes walk-in pantry, Nobel electric oven with electric hot plates plus exhaust hood. Plenty of storage space and shelving
- Master Bedroom with high ceiling, window porthole, ceiling fan, BIR and TV point
- Bedroom 2 has an architecturally designed loft bed with small office space in the lower part and includes a BIR
- Bathroom includes a double shower with support rails, vanity and toilet plus exhaust fan
Other great design features include:
Other shared resources include a communal laundry and a large community room, equipped with a WIFI TV ideal for movie nights, private dinner parties, community meals and meetings
Shared vehicle option by negotiation or Go Get vehicles available out the front.
Easy access to transport and walking distance to cafes, restaurants and China Town.
This is City lifestyle at its best whilst minimizing environmental impact!
Available 9th November 2019
12 month lease
$410 p/w partly furnished or $430 furnished