- 80 sq m
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
NOW OPEN FOR INSPECTION
Rent: $410 per week
Preferred 12 month lease
Enjoy a lifestyle that is a practical example of nature and people friendly urbanisation with a view to better manage the use of energy, water and land, providing economic, health and environmental benefits.
Check out the link below for more information about the fabulous Christies Walk Community.
The ground floor two-bedroom apartment has great passive design features that allow reduced cost of living without compromising on comfort, such as maximising natural light and cross ventilation, double glazed windows and insulation of internal and external walls for better protection from noise and temperature transition.
-Private terrace to front entrance of apartment offers space for plants and seating
- Open plan living with over 3.5m high ceilings
- Galley kitchen includes walk-in pantry, Nobel electric oven with electric hot plates plus exhaust hood. Plenty of storage space and shelving
- Master Bedroom with high ceiling, window porthole, ceiling fan, BIR and TV point
- Bedroom 2 has an architecturally designed loft bed with small office space in the lower part and includes a BIR
- Bathroom includes a shower with support rails, vanity and toilet plus exhaust fan
- Unlimited free WIFI
- Security mesh on all access doors/windows
- Allocated lock up area for bicycles
Other shared resources include:
- communal laundry and a large community room, equipped with a WIFI TV ideal for movie nights, private dinner parties, community meals and meetings
- Community vegetable garden
- Roof top garden which includes a share of the communal honey.
Easy access to transport and walking distance to cafes, restaurants and China Town.
This is City lifestyle at its best whilst minimizing environmental impact!
Note: there is no car park at this property. Street parking only
Go Get parking available (see link attached for more information)