- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking
Private inspections are available, please call Sylvie Clarke.
Are you looking for that unique opportunity to enjoy the inner-city lifestyle walking distance to an amazing selection of dining and entertainment choices at your doorstep? This stylish modern two-bedroom ground floor apartment is a MUST SEE property in a secure city fringe location.
Positioned in one of the best part of Bowden with the added benefit of views from the living area and terrace; it overlooks a reserve offering a relaxing and peaceful outlook every day.
Bring colour and diversity in your life and experience the cosmopolitan inner city living at Bowden where you can work, play and rest. You will find a hub of activities and selection of international foods and spices at Plant4, local supermarket for daily shopping, as well as a variety of cafes, restaurants, bars, gyms and other facilities in the nearby Northern side of Adelaide.
The best part is convenience and easy access to a choice of public transport options - so no need to drive when you have the tram which is part of the FREE Adelaide Metro service.
The opportunity is yours for the taking, whether you are a professional who's been searching for a place that offers convenience and a stress-free lifestyle or an investor looking for the next opportunity.
Apartment features include:
- Open plan living/dining with split system R/C Air-conditioning
- Stylish Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Living area has ceiling fan and built-in entertainment unit
- Main bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Ensuite with shower, vanity & toilet.
- Second bedroom has built-in robe
- Main bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
- Separate European laundry with built-in storage.
- Great length balcony with return and overlooks a reserve; perfect for entertaining
- Secure undercover parking for 1 car plus a storage cage close to entrance of the apartment.
We invite you to come through and take a look... For a private inspection, please contact Sylvie Clarke on 0411191005Show More