- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking
OPEN, SAT 11 SEPTEMBER, 11:00 - 11:45 AM
Well-presented custom built courtyard villa that include two bedrooms and a study. It is conveniently located close to local shops, public transport, minutes to the CBD and short drive to ever popular Henley Beach.
This immaculately presented home has an open plan living with separate lounge area filled with natural light and overlooking a spacious private courtyard offering a tranquil aspect and also a great space for entertaining family and friends.
The central functional Farquhar kitchen includes an island bench/ breakfast bar, brand new D/W, electric oven and gas stove top with 4 burners. There is ample storage and pantry creating a great space for the Chef in the family.
Some of the many features include:
- Separate dining area
- Two good size bedrooms with new carpet and blinds
- Practical 2 Way bathroom with vanity, shower and deep bath
- Study or visitors room can have multi-purpose
- Floating floor in the living areas
- Private paved courtyard fully fenced
- Good size laundry with separate access to service area plus 2nd toilet
- LED downlights and quality vertical blinds through-out
- Brand new Instant Gas H/W System
- Ducted R/C Air-conditioning
- Lock-up garage with auto-roller door
- Second visitor parking
A fantastic Villa perfectly located close to CBD and all amenities.
This is the ideal property for investors or if looking to downsize.
The convenience is at your fingertip!
Council Area: West Torrens
Rates: $1,131.90 pa.
ESL: $129.90 pa.
For further information or private inspection, please contact Sylvie Clarke on 0411 191 005
PLEASE NOTE:- Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Smart Home Vision will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect.
COVID 19 MYSAGOV QR SCANNING - Please be advised to follow and adhere to the direction of the SA Government, everyone who is attending any inspection will be required to scan the QR code on their phone & enter in your details at the door before entry.Show More